domingo, 19 de enero de 2014

Experiment of Science: Acids and calcium.

First, I take the ingredients I need:


Then I put the egg in the glass, and after I put the vinagre.
















The first day, the egg and the vinagre don't change.

The second day, the egg starts to go up, and the vinagre has a lot of little bubbles.                          



The third day the egg is bigger and vinagre is the same.





And the last day, the egg has a white dast and the vinagre absorv the calcium of the egg. And the egg brakes a little.




Hypothesis: My hypothesis was that the acid is  going to absorv the calcium. And the final conclusion is that the acid absorv the calcium.

Aim: The aim is to look that if that what reaction has the acids with calcium.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario